English 8 – Unit 1 : My Friends – Lesson 5 - Language focus
This is the lecture of English 8 Unit 1 : My friends Period 6 Lesson 5: Language focus
*Teaching points : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to review the simple present tense to talk about general truths and write some sentences , using the structure “ (not) + adjectives enough + to infinitive .
II. Language contents:
1. Vocabulary:- Some active words : + a planet : the sun , the moon , the earth ... Mars / Mercury , silly ( adj)
2. Grammar:- Simple tense, Present simple to talk about general truths - Not adj + enough + to -inf
a. Present simple : S + V(es/s)….
eg: I go on holiday twice a year.
* Present simple to talk about general truths - It is used to express an action which is always true .
b. Past simple :
S + V (ed/ qkbqt)/ was / were + ….
eg:- I missed the train this morning .
c. (not) adjective + enough + to – infinitive
Eg: - He is old enough to see that film .
- She is not clever enough to do this thing .
III. Teaching aids : Textbooks , chalks , boards , posters ..
2. Watch this lesson on TutEnglish.com by Power Point
<------Read some infomation about this Lesson------>
3. Download this lesson on TutEnglish.com
>>> Free Download this Lecture from : English 8 Unit 1 My Friends Lesson 5 - Write
Choose icon and lick here to Download materials for Teaching and learning This English Lecture
|Home||Power Point||.FLV on You Tube||Lesson Plan, Test, Exercise||Contact - Email|