English 8 Unit 2 Making Arrangements Lesson 5 Write
This is the lecture of English 8 - Unit 2 Making arrangements lesson 5: write - How to write a telephone message .
* Teaching points : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to write a telephone message .
- Develop Ss’ wrinting skill.
II. Language content:
1. vocabulary: Talk to Ss about taking a telephone message
- Have you ever taken a message ,
- When you take a message , what should be mentioned in the message ? ( Date , time who sent , to whom , content )
- (a) customer = a person who comes to buy something at a shop .
- (a) delivery : su giao hang (Trans…)
- stationery ( papers ,pens , pencils , rulers .. ): văn phòng phẩm.
- (to) pick somebody up : đón ai bằng phương tiện gi …
- (to) taken by :được nhắn bởi.
- (to) reach : đến , tới gặp.
Corrects and give feedback .
A customer phoned/telephoned the Thang Loi Delivery Service on May 12 just before midday . She wanted to speak to Mr Ha but he was out . So Mr Tam took a message for Mr Ha . The customer,s name was Mrs . Lien and she wanted to know about her furniture delivery . She wanted Mr Ha to call her . She said Mr Ha could reach her number 8645141 after lunch .
2. Struture: Past Simple Tense
2. Watch this lesson on TutEnglish.com by Power Point
<------Read some infomation about this Lesson------>
3. Download this lesson on TutEnglish.com
>>> Free Download this Lecture from : English 8 Unit 2 Making Arrangements Lesson 5 Write
Choose icon and lick here to Download materials for Teaching and learning This English Lecture
|Home||Power Point||.FLV on You Tube||Lesson Plan, Test, Exercise||Contact - Email|