English 9 – Unit 2 : Clothing – Lesson 5 : Write an argument wearing uniforms
- Do you like wearing uniforms or casual clothes at school ? Why ?
- Do you like wearing jeans ? Why or why not ?
- What do you often wear at the party ? Why ?
Day la Bai giang dien tu danh cho thay co day Tieng Anh lop 9 - Thay co co the xem no truc tuyen .Hay thay co cung co the tai no ve lam tai lieu cho rieng minh. Chuc thay co thanh cong
Bai giang dien tu,Tieng anh 9, Unit 2, Lesson 2, tiet 8 -
2. Watch this lesson on TutEnglish.com by Power Point
<------Read some infomation about this Lesson------>
- My opinion is that secondary school students should wear casual clothes.
- Firstly, casual clothes make students feel comfortable.
- Secondly, wearing casual clothes gives students freedom of choice. They have rights to choice size, colors and fashion of clothes that they love.
- Thirdly, casual clothes make students feel self-confident when they are in their favorite clothes.
- Finally, casual clothes make school more colorful and likely.
- In conclusion, secondary school students should wear casual clothes. Wearing casual clothes is convenient, comfortable and fun..
>>> Choose icon and lick here to Download materials for Teaching and learning This English Lecture
|Home||Power Point||.FLV on You Tube||Audio||Lesson Plan, Test, Exercise|