English 9 – Unit 8: Celebrations – Lesson 5: Language Focus
- This lesson will help you to practice the relative clauses and adverb clauses of concession with a
series of exercises.
- By the end of the lesson, Students will be able to: recognize and distinguish relative clauses and know how to use them in various situations.
2. Watch this lesson on TutEnglish.com by Power Point
<------Read some information about this Lesson------>
- Mom in the woman who is sitting in an armchair receiving a gift from the little girl.
- Dad is the man who is standing behind my sister.
- Linda is the little girl who is wearing a pink dress/giving a gift to Mom.
- Grandmother is the woman who is wearing a violet blouse/giving a gift to the baby.
- Uncle John is the man who is wearing a pink jumper.
- Jack is the little boy who is sitting on his mother's lap.
- Although we don't have a Mother's Day in Viet Nam, Dad and I have special gifts and parties for my Mom every year on the 8 th of March.
- We went to Hanoi to watch the parade on the National Day last year even though we live in Nam Dinh.
- Many tourists enjoy festivals in Vietnam though they don't understand Vietnamese culture very much.
- Even though in Australia Christmas season is in summer, Australians enjoy Christmas as much as people in European countries do.
- Although Jim came to the show late due to the traffic jam, he could see the main part of the show.
- Although Mrs. Thoa was tired, she helped Tuan with his homework.
- Even though Liz has an examination tomorrow, she is still watching TV now.
- It rained yesterday although the weather bureau predicted the weather would be fine.
- Ba ate a lot of food though he wasn't hungry.
- Even though the keyboard wasn't working well, Mary tried to finish letter.
>>> Choose icon and lick here to Download materials for Teaching and learning This English Lecture
|Home||Power Point||.FLV on You Tube||Lesson Plan, Test, Exercise|