Fundamentals of English Grammar - 3rd Edition
1. Introduction: Fundamentals of English Grammar - 3rd Edition (With Answer Key)
A classic developmental skills text for lower-intermediate to intermediate students of English, Fundamentals of English Grammar is a reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.
While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, the Third Edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities.
Some of the new features are:
- Numerous "real communication" opportunities
- More options for interactive work in pairs and groups
- Additional open-ended communicative tasks for both speaking and writing
- Expanded error-analysis exercises
- Interesting and lively new exercise material
- New appendices for phrasaql verbs and prepositions
2. Author: By Betty Schrampfer Azar - Publisher: Longman
3. Language: English
4. Document Type: .pdf - Page: 496 pages
5. Size: 31 Mb
Note: This ebook is quite Free for everybody. It was collected by many sources from Internet . We are have no responsibility about this sharing.