Living Language - Easy English
This fully updated reference provides a step-by-step guide to improve writing skills with quick, but thorough lessons that anyone can fit into a busy schedule. A pre-test and post-test are included, along with access for free online exercises and scoring.
The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage is an up-to-date, evidence-based account of the variable points in Australian usage and style, in alphabetical format. Its description of Australian English uses a wealth of primary sources (linguistic corpora; the internet; public surveys of usage, conducted through Australian Style) as well as the latest editions of English dictionaries, style manuals and grammars.
- Cambridge English Collocation In Use
- Ebook: Learn Grammar Verb and Adverb through Funny Stories
- Ebook: Grammar with Laughter
- How to using Nouns - Pronouns and Adjectives in English Grammar
- Grammar Practice For Upper Intermediate Student ( with key)
- Ebook: Basic Grammar English For High school 'Students